Decisions: How do you decide?
One of the biggest challenges in today’s society is to make a decision about something, based on the amount of information we have, or don’t have available to us. With the way in which psychology is used in marketing, tripping up our emotional state, and creating a need to do something that we don’t really need – it often ends up overshadowing our intuitive abilities, dulling our senses to the point of information overload, and the unnecessary spending of our time, effort and money on things that do not really matter to us.
If you think back to one of your most recent purchases, did you stop and consider your intuition before you bought it? Did your subconscious mind scream at you not to buy something, but you did? Or did you buy something because you instinctively knew you would have need for it?
How do we treat our intuition?
Many times I have heard people say: “I knew I should have …” as the aftermath of a bad decision catches up to them. Is this a sign that we are losing our ability to use intuition? Does this mean that we are becoming more prone to blocking out that little voice in our head that tells us to do something, or not to do it?
There is a solution:
In today’s hustle and bustle, the constantly changing world we live in, we are constantly blasted with an enormous amount of information. Information that warps our decisions and makes us do the things we don’t need to do, or don’t really want to do. And we underestimate the power of our intuition, sometimes blocking out our intuition totally so that rational and conscious thought prevails.
What if I told you that there is a system that was developed in the last 40 to 50 years, that helps us to reconnect to our intuition. A system that teaches us how to listen without allowing our conscious minds to interfere so that we get valuable insights into the things yet to happen in the future.
7-12th Nov 2017
Time: 9am – 5pm daily
Where: Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden,
94-99 High Holborn, London WC1V 6LF
Master Theta Healing® Instructor and Practitioner,
Russian Representative of Theta Healing®
Remote Viewing is a system based on a well documented and strictly tested protocol. A protocol that works to eliminate the efforts of the conscious mind to make ego based decisions. A system that creates opportunities to develop intuition to the point where we can use it in our daily lives to make some important decisions for our future. From business decisions, to personal matters, Remote Viewing is used for a number of solutions, and the more it is practised the better the viewer becomes, increasing their intuition and viewing skills.
We teach you how to give ‘Ego’ and ‘the Conscious Mind’ activities that distract it, so that the intuitive skills and our connection to the universe, provides us with relevant and valuable information that we can use.
What if you could learn how to separate logic from intuition?
What if you how to get information about something hundred of miles away?
What if you could develop your intuition and psychic skills further than you ever believed possible?
Who is this course for?
- Develop your intuitive skills
- Learn a new technique to supplement your decision making skill
- Learn how to remotely view information about an object, person or place
- Learn a strict protocol that helps to distract ego and the conscious mind from interfering
- Develop a new intuitive language which applies only to you
- Practice the art of future predictions, and fine tune the skill of getting it right
- Become better at listening to your intuition
What additional benefits will you gain?
- You can learn how to be more efficient with your subconscious mind.
- That the conscious mind will interfere with your intuition in ways you never thought of.
- Your focus can be redirected and trained to capture subconscious information, without attempting to analyse what you receive.
- You can learn new techniques which will expand your current skill set, without feeling out of control.
- New ways of describing and putting information down on paper without identifying what it is that you see, hear, feel, taste or smell.
- A method that helps you to think outside of the box, and use intuition in a totally different and new way.
- An expanded sense of reality, following in the footsteps of someone like Yuri Geller.
Create new possibilities, gather new information, find solutions to problems.
Remote Viewing (RV) – consists of 6 stages of receiving, decoding the information signal, and then outputting the information in the form of drawings, sketches, written notes or a complete 3-D model.
- A new way of controlling your conscious mind, using existing techniques you already know but never use
- How to develop your intuitive skills to see, hear, feel and gather information about something or someone who is not in the same physical location as you are
- Share a protocol with you that was developed in the 1970’s, which can be used in a variety of real life situations and decisions
- Expand you ability to describe something, rather than identify or analyse what you believe it to be
- Teach you how to supplement existing techniques that you might already know or very good at, so that you base decisions on relevant information rather than ego
- Show you how to create new possibilities, gather new information, find solutions to problems you might not know how to solve
- Teach you a 6 stage protocol, and prepare you for different applications of Remote Viewing for your daily life
At the end of the course, you would have learnt a new skill set, a new way of looking at information you already have access to but don’t use. You would have learnt how to improve that “gut feeling” without analysing it and without attempting to identify the information that you have obtained.
Intuition, mixed with instinct, training, experience and skill, becomes a force that can change the destiny of your life! But only if you chose to do it that way!
‘Grandfathers’ of Remote Viewing?
During a workshop & seminar event held in Las Vegas in 2016, we are able to catch up with Ed May and Joseph McMoneagle, to find out more about what they have experienced in the history of dealing with Remote Viewing. It was an opportunity to separate fact from fiction, and to gain more valuable insights into the concept of gaining information remotely.
Basic Remote Viewing
|Content:||Stages 1 to 6 of Remote Viewing (CRV).|
|Pre-Requisites:||None. You will be taught with the assumption that you have no previous skills, experience or knowledge of Remote Viewing.|
|Minimum Age:||You will need to be 18 years or older to complete this course.|
|Langauge:||The main instruction is given in English. If you need interpretation into another language please let us know.|