Includes: Practitioner Manual & refreshments
The 5-day World Relations class is designed to enhance the ability of ThetaHealing® Teachers and Practitioners to work with people of all cultures and religions and from diverse backgrounds.
The work you do in this class will help you become much more effective in all professional and business roles that you have; able to interact with your students, clients and business colleagues with ease. You will feel more comfortable travelling to places that your ancestors may have previously lived in or had issues with. And you will gain invaluable insights and wisdom relevant in today’s multi-cultural societies, enabling you to be more at ease socially and within your own families and relationships.
27 Sept -1 st Oct, 2017
Time: 10am – 5pm
Teacher: Anna Kitney
Where: Citadines Holborn-Covent Garden,
94-99 High Holborn, London WC1V 6LF
In this 5 day course you’ll discover and learn:
- clear generations of genetic and history level beliefs about other peoples, countries, languages and cultures
- clear blocks relating to the major religions of the world
- release cultural and society beliefs that have been in-grained in us over the centuries regarding race, culture and religion
- clear ancestral beliefs that have been passed down genetically through your family
- free yourself from hidden prejudices and conflicts that may have unconsciously influenced your life experiences and your interactions with others – at work, socially, and in all areas of life.
- complete any unresolved issues that may be present for you from any countries that you have visited or lived in in this lifetime.
This seminar is 70% practical experience
Begin your journey to Theta Healing® Mastery
Contact us for more information or book your place by phone.
Alternatively buy online by clicking the Book Now button.
Payments are processed through Paypal. You don’t need a Paypal account to send payment.