Our offices are based in South Wimbledon with our live events based in central London hotels mostly on weekends. We run a self development and energy healing training organisation with around 40 live events year, including weekends.
Applicants must have have excellent communication skills. Be well organised, self-motivated, thorough, excellent attention to detail, enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
It will be necessary to sometimes work outside office hours and some weekends and late evenings with prior agreement. The role is primarily office based as well as at London venues during the live events.
The role of Events Co-Ordinator will included:
- Responsible for planning, coordination of venue and the events
- Overseeing the running of the support events team
- Responding to all events enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Identify sales opportunities, ensuring a high rate of enquiry to sales conversions
- Show a good knowledge of the venue sourcing and liason
- Building excellent rapport with clients
- Ensuring a high level or service is provided at all times
- Project Management
- Liasing with suppliers both internal and external to include porterage, catering, audio and visual.
- Collating invitation replies and guest list and updating CRM (Infusion Soft) system
- Producing seminar material including name badges, course manuals, student contracts, and other course materials
- Organise delivery and collection of course room set-up such as banner stand, bookshop etc
- Set up and pack-up the events room with the support team
- Tracking ROI and producing evaluation feedback
- Development and execution of marketing and social media strategies
- Responsible for ensuring events are priced correctly/delivered within budget
As an Events Co-Ordinator you will have the following key skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an events role is essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, written, spoken and presentational.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients and suppliers
- Flexible, quick thinker, highly organised that can deal with tight deadlines and a demanding environment.
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Apple Mac flatform is preferred, but not essential
- Have a passion for self development and/or energy healing, holistic therapies
- Excellent attention to detail & thoroughness
- Friendly and welcoming personality
PA duties include:
- Phone answering
- Collect payments via online payment gateway (paypal) and via card machine
- Close sales over the phone to get course bookings
- Scheduling client appointments for the director
- Some travel arrangements and diary management
- Responding to all office emails and responding
- Purchasing office stationary
- Arranging all travel, visas and accommodation, creating itineraries
- Daily management of the office in terms of tidiness, organisation and maintenance
- The scope of the PA’s role can be extensive and additional duties may be included.
Employment is subject to vetting procedure and reference checks.
Please email your CV by clicking the button below