We’re expanding our team, so we’re looking for the next Superstar to join our company, our mission and vision.
We are passionate about empowering people around the world to improve their health, wealth and happiness through holistic methods.
We are the UK’s leading Theta Healing® School -certification and accreditation practitioner courses and Private Therapy Appointments.
Theta Healing® is an energy healing modality with over 1 million practitioner world-wide. It’s a powerful modality for personal development based on a meditational process.
Customer Services & Events Co-ordinator
Salary: £26K pa Full-time
Status: London based – Work from home, unless you are required to attend our live events in central London.
We run around 40 live training events a year. Many run over weekends. Majority are now online, with several in London hotels.
Applicants must have have excellent communication skills. Be well organised, self-motivated, thorough, excellent attention to detail, enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
It will be necessary to sometimes work outside office hours and some weekends and late evenings with prior agreement. The role is primarily home based as well as at London venues during the live events.
The role of Events Co-Ordinator will included:
- Responsible for planning, coordination of venue and the events. Supporting the Events Manager.
- Overseeing the running of the support events team
- Responding to all events enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Identify sales opportunities, ensuring a high rate of enquiry to sales conversions. Directing calls to our sales department.
- Show a good knowledge of the venue sourcing and liaison
- Building excellent rapport with clients
- Ensuring a high level or service is provided at all times
- Project Management inside Click-up
- Liasing with suppliers both internal and external to include porterage, catering, audio and visual.
- Collating invitation replies and guest list and updating CRM (Infusionsoft/ Ontraport) system
- Producing seminar material including name badges, course manuals, student contracts, and other course materials
- Organise delivery and collection of course room set-up such as banner stand, bookshop etc
- Set up and pack-up the events room with the support team
- Creating systems for the business with instruction manuals for future staff members
- Development and execution of marketing and social media strategies
- Responsible for ensuring events are priced correctly/delivered within budget
As an Events Co-Ordinator you will have the following key skills and experience:
- Previous experience in an events role is essential
- Excellent organisation skills
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, written, spoken and presentational.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with clients and suppliers
- Flexible, quick thinker, highly organised that can deal with tight deadlines and a demanding environment.
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages
- We use Click-up for project management. Training is available.
- Apple Mac flatform is preferred
- Have an interest for self development and/or energy healing, holistic therapies.
- Excellent attention to detail & thoroughness
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Systemising the business processes
- Sourcing venues
- Arranging and Managing assistants
- Managing courses
The role of Customer Services will included:
- Answering all enquires (courses, packages, therapy sessions)
- Collect payments via online payment gateway (paypal) and via card machine
- Invoicing and keeping track of invoices. Liasing with our finance department.
- Close sales over the phone to get course bookings
- Scheduling client appointments for the director
- Some travel arrangements and diary management
- Responding to all office emails and responding
- Purchasing office stationary
- Arranging all travel, visas and accommodation, creating itineraries
- Daily management of the office in terms of tidiness, organisation and maintenance (we currently operate work-from-home basis)
- The scope of the customer services role can be extensive and additional duties may be included.
How to Apply
Email our office with letter, CV and a link to a short 3 minutes video introducing yourself and why you’d love to work for us. firstname.lastname@example.org