In this 2 day intensive course you will discover the 8 ways to dig for the bottom or root belief with grace and ease. This workshop is designed to increase and improve your skills. Learn to ask the right questions, clearly hear answers from Divine Source Energy to get to the heart of the issue. You’ll intuitively know when you’ve have reached the bottom issue for yourself or your clients and then effectively witness a healing.
Prerequisite: ThetaHealing® Basic DNA & Theta Healing® Advanced Course
Certification: You will be certified and accredited as a Theta Healing® Dig Deeper Practitioner
The belief and feeling work is one of the most important tools to master as a Theta Healing® practitioner. This workshop will cover the 8 ways to find the bottom or root belief or feeling that is causing the block in you or your clients. You will have been taught some of these in the Theta Healing® Basic and Advanced courses. This workshops provides additional methods which are covered in Theta Healing® Manifesting and Abundance course and Theta Healing® DNA 3 course.
In this 2 day course you’ll discover and learn:
- Learn the 8 ways to ‘dig’ or find the bottom belief and feeling
- You will have an opportunity to clear your fears about digging or finding the root belief or feeling within a client.
- How to hold the space for your client without getting involved in their drama or pain.
- How to set-aside your ego and personal opinions during a healing
- You’ll be able to clear any self-sabotaging patterns that may be stopping you from reaching your full potential as a practitioner or healer.
- Release any self-limiting beliefs on digging and healing yourself
- How to witness an instant healing by releasing the need to make the healing complicated
- Understanding when a client is ready to heal
- Learn how to become detached from the outcome and not “push” the healing with your own energy
- Letting go of the responsibilty for the healing, as Divine Source Energy does the work, we are the witness
This seminar is 75% practical experience