If you have completed the Theta Healing® Basic and Advanced courses with a certified and accredited instructor you might like to consider assisting on our courses for additional training and confidence building.
This is an unpaid role.
- Assisting our courses will help you to refresh on the course material that you have learned and deepen your understanding of the tools and techniques.
- It will also build your confidence as you help and support new students in learning and understanding the material.
- Assistants may also bring their business cards to class and promote their healing services with discretion.
- You will receive a re-certification certificate, free of charge.
- You have completed the Theta Healing® Basic and Advanced courses with any instructor
- You have been practicing Theta Healing® for at least 12 months
- You have at least 3 clients of your own that you have worked with using the Theta Healing® modality
- You can only assist on a course that you have already taken as a practitioner yourself. You cannot assist while sitting in as a student.
- You pay for your own travel and meals during the course. Course refreshments of tea and coffee is included.
- Bring your own student manual to class for additional note taking