Prerequisite: ThetaHealing® Basic DNA & Theta Healing Advanced Course
Certification: You will be certified as a Theta Healing® Family Ties Practitioner, allowing you to use these skills as a practitioner if you choose to.
This course offers you the opportunity for deep and intensive healing on toxic and painful family issues.
Through better understanding of the beliefs and programs of family and ancestors we can free ourselves from various obligations and duties that were never ours to begin with, and formulate a new sense of identity and direction in life based on our own true goals and aspirations.
Resentment, anger, abuse, trauma that you experienced in your childhood, as well as that experienced by your direct ancestral line. This NEW elective course delves specifically into core and genetic programming that is holding you back from living in your true potential. Shed the painful layers of the past so that they no longer define you.
22-23 July 2017
Time: 9am – 6pm daily
Teacher: Anna Kitney
Where: Citadines – Holborn-Covent Garden
94-99 High Holborn, London WC1V 6LF
Here’s what others are saying about the ThetaHealing® Family Ties Course with Bourgeon
In this 2 day Elective course you’ll discover and learn:
- Clearing resentments toward your parents
- Identifying energetic patterns in your family and clearing family issues
- Releasing vows and oaths to follow in the footsteps of your ancestors
- Explore your beliefs about different family relationships; your concepts about marriage, in-laws, being a son or daughter and sibling rivalry.
- Explore soul family relationships through past lives, and clearing past lives vows of marriage to soul family members.
- Energetic divorce and soul fragment retrieval.
- Mediumship with your ancestors to explore past promises
- Healing the Baby in the Womb with a deeper exploration of emotions during this crucial time.
- Remembering the intention in having been born into this world, and why you choose your particular family and the genetic lineage
- Integration with your higher self
This course is 75% practical experience