by Skylar Acamesis
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dates
- 5 tablespoons raw cacao (cocoa) powder
- 4 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Add 1 cup pecans and half cup almonds alone in your food processor and process until the nuts become soft and crumbly.
- Add dates to blender and process again until the mixture sticks together.
- Add the remaining ingredients to this raw brownie recipe and process again until the mixture turns a lovely dark chocolatey brown. Stop processing before it gets too smooth.
- Dump the mixture into a brownie dish or small cake pan and press down firmly using your clean hands.
- Refrigerate this raw brownie recipe for a couple of hours. You do not have to refrigerate it, but it is much easier to slice when chilled.
- Take your half a cup of almonds and pour sprinkle over top of brownies.
- Take 1tsp carob or cinnamon and dust over almonds and brownie for extra moans and gasps from guests, kids and family!
If you loved this recipe, be sure to tag us @bourgeon_events so we can share your pic.