Have you ever wondered whether your beliefs may be preventing you from living the life you want? Not many people have. Instead, there is a tendency to blame your problems on other people, let negative thoughts control your reality and not take account for your own actions. But it doesn’t have to be this way. ThetaHealing® facilitates improvements in your belief systems and physical body. As a result of the Theta Healing, harmony and balance is restored, resulting in a feeling of peace, well-being and joy for you. It is a self-development and energy healing modality for all.
Key facts about ThetaHealing®
- The meditation technique was created by Vianna Stibal in 1995
- Vianna used it during her own journey back to health, when conventional medical treatment had failed
- It utilises a spiritual connection
- The purpose is to improve mind, body and spirit while getting closer to the Creator of All That Is
- It appeals to all faiths and religions
- It is always taught to be used in conjunction with conventional medicines
How does ThetaHealing® work?
When we change what we believe, we change how we feel, which leads to making different choices and taking new actions. Theta Healing® works by accessing the subconscious mind in order to change limiting beliefs and feelings into empowering ones. It is a meditation technique that allows access to your subconscious.
Experienced practitioners are trained to identify the limiting beliefs that are held in your subconscious mind by scanning your body and performing muscle testing, a form of applied kinesiology. These restrictive thoughts are then reprogrammed with empowering and supportive beliefs. And when your beliefs change, your thoughts, feelings and actions change.
The subconscious mind is accessed through the theta brainwave. Using an electrophysiological monitoring method to record electrical activity in the brain, scientists have discovered the emotions for bliss and internal peace are only felt when theta brainwaves are dominant.
The theta brainwave allows your conscious mind to connect to your subconscious mind where your experiences, long-term memories, creativity, emotions, spiritual connection and inspiration are stored.
We normally only experience theta waves as we drift off to sleep (during some dreaming), and as we return from the depths of delta sleep. But using theta meditation techniques, we are extremely receptive to information sent from the higher dimensions.
In order to make changes in the subconscious, though, all brainwaves are used. Practitioners consciously (beta) access the subconscious (theta) to apply super learning (gamma) to rewrite programmes into your subconscious (theta) and allow them to flow (alpha) into your present and conscious mind (beta), to change or resolve the challenges you have in your life.
The five brainwave patterns
- BETA: The beta frequency is the cycle you use most of the time – whilst you’re reading this, for example, you’re in beta. It’s the waking state, responsible for the five senses and your perception of time and space.
- ALPHA: The alpha frequency is one you use the most when in a relaxed, meditative frame of mind – for example, light sleep, meditation or when you’re using your intuition. There are no time and space limitations.
- THETA: A theta state is a very deep relaxed state of mind and most often reached during a deep state of meditation. It’s also a sleep state and can be achieved just as well through hypnosis.
- DELTA: A delta state of mind is found whilst you’re in deep sleep. This is the state of mind that can allow you to know who is calling when the phone rings.
- GAMMA: The gamma state of mind is the state we are in when learning and processing information. Gamma waves appear to be involved in higher mental activity including perception and consciousness.
What happens during a Theta Healing® session?
One-to-one Theta Healing sessions take place in a relaxing environment and your practitioner will make you feel comfortable and at ease, whether you’re new to Theta Healing or a regular attendee. They’ll always ask for permission to access your energy first.
Although each practitioner has their own style, a typical session will involve an intuitive scan, belief work and healing.
They’ll show you how the muscle testing technique works to see what beliefs you have, known or unknown to you (watch an example in the video below). Practitioners can then work on areas you’d like them to, asking for your verbal permission before every belief change and for any healing undertaken.
Most people will experience change within one session, but return for more work on their belief systems when there are complex and deeper issues they’d like to address and change.
What can Theta Healing® help with?
People use ThetaHealing® to change a number of deep rooted emotions and issues. It can help with the following areas:
- Anger management
- Lack of motivation
- Lack of confidence
- Personal development
- Emotional issues
- Creativity blocks
- Spiritual growth
Are celebrities using similar techniques?
The aims of ThetaHealing® appeal to people from all walks of life. Indeed, many celebrities advocate meditation as a part of a healthy lifestyle, including Oprah Winfrey and Deepak Chopra.
South African singer Nianell was so moved by her ThetaHealing® experience, she trained to be a practitioner herself.
Jessica Simpson also tried ThetaHealing® and found the results surprising, describing how they made sense and helped her feel more connected to herself. You can watch part of her session here.
Why should I consider Theta Healing®?
You’re responsible for everything that happens in your life, and only you have the power to change it. If you continue to blame others, you’ll always feel stuck and without control. By taking responsibility, you become empowered to make positive changes in your life and ensure it’s the way you really want it to be.
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think.”
For example, if you’ve been telling yourself you don’t have enough money or you’re overweight, it will stay that way because your subconscious mind is always working on the information you send it. If that information is negative, you will only have a negative reality. Your subconscious beliefs could be holding you back from happiness, love, wellness and prosperity.
With ThetaHealing®, you can change those restrictive beliefs into empowering ones. Instead of hoping for something in your life, you can teach your subconscious mind what it feels like to have it and then attract that energy into your life. We create our own reality.
If you’re interested in experiencing one of the fastest, most enjoyable and profound ways to heal your life, book a Theta Healing® session with us today to start your personal development journey.